Daily QUIZ 47 is another update to our series of MCQ QUIZ. The aim is to make life easier for aspirants looking for various pharma exam papers practice. Our each quiz consist of 10 MCQs based on complete B.Pharm syllabus. At times there could be one subject or topic dominant in a quiz but we make sure the other subjects/topics get their due in upcoming quizzes. The answers to these questions is given at the end.
1. Electromagnetic radiations used in the PMR spectroscopy is:
a) UV radiations
b) Radio wave frequency
c) Infrared radiations
d) Short wave radiations
2. The electrophilic substitution reactions occurring at pyrrole occurs most predominantly at :
3. The electrophilic substitution reactions occurring at indole occurs most predominantly at :
4. Which of the following heterocyclic compounds will readily undergo Diels-Alder reaction?
5. Which of the following compounds has the MOST deshielded protons?
6. The time dependent viscosity change is observed in some fluids. In one such case, Gel-Sol-Gel transformation is observed. This phenomenon popularly known as:
b) Negative Thixotropy
d) Bingham bodies
7. An typical example of Bingham bodies include:
8. Which of the following is the unit of kinematic viscosity?
9. The fluid in which viscosity increases with increase in rate of shear is considered as:
a) Plastic flow
b) Dilatant flow
c) Pseudoplastic flow
d) Newtonian flow
10. An typical example of pseudoplastic fluid include: