Scholarship to permit short periods of national travel and other expenses in order to study the practice of pharmacy in another state / institute.
M. Pharm. final year student.
Total Rs. 50,000/- per year (maximum 2 students)
Rs.25,000/- to each student per year
The Scholarship will be called “The Indian Pharmaceutical Association – Shri Ramanbhai B. Patel Foundation (IRF) Post Graduate Scholarship” under the following guidelines :
- The grant covers part travel expenses/accommodation/conveyance.
- The nominations for the P.G. Scholarships shall be invited by Member Secretary, IRF through Pharma Times in the month of May giving six weeks time for receiving the nominations.
- Application should be submitted to Member Secretary, IRF with the clear objectives of the proposed visit.
- Application should be forwarded through concerned guide and head of the institution.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from head of the institution where candidate proposes to get the training should be enclosed.
- One interim report should be sent to IRF in the middle of the term.
- On completion of the training student should submit final report within one month to the Member Secretary, IRF, Mumbai.
- 75% of the amount will be released one month before the visit and remaining 25% after submission of the final report.
- IRF should be acknowledged in papers published in journals or presented in conferences.
- This facility is available only once to selected candidates.