Aizant Drug Research Solutions Pvt. Ltd – Walk-In Interview for Fresher & Experienced Candidates
Company: Aizant Drug Research Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Job Title: Analyst / Senior Analyst / Instrument Operator
Experience: Fresher / 1-2 Years
Qualification: B.Pharm / M.Pharm / B.Sc / M.Sc – Chemistry
The candidate shall be responsible for….
– Bio-analytical method development, method validation and routine sample analysis by using LC-MS/MS and performing as per Regulatory requirements (US FDA/ EU/ ANVISA etc).
– Development of LC-MS/MS methods and trouble shooting.
– Handling of analytical instruments (LC-MS/MS) and supporting instruments (Balance, centrifuge, evaporator etc.)
– Routine maintenance & Calibration of LC-MS/MS and other supporting instruments.
– Documentation of bio-analytical procedures as per GLP practices.
– Updating the calibration and preventive maintenance schedules time to time after completion of calibration or preventive maintenance.
– Performing of study sample analysis and study report preparation.
– Train the junior analyst to perform the work according to good laboratory practice.
– Participate in development of the system and up gradation of the laboratory.
Other duties may include the following:
– Involve in making, period review and training of all standard operating procedures.
– Coordinate with instrumental engineers for the routine maintenance and repairing of instruments.
– Other relevant work allotted by the group leader or Head Bio-analytical.
Walk-In Date: 24th October to 29th October, 2016
Time: 09:00 A.M
Job Location: Hyderabad
Interested candidates may send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sy No. 172 173, Apparel Park Road,
Village Quthbullapur Mandal
Recruiter Name: Ch.Satish / Contact on 8008557360
Looking for M.Pharm (pharmaceutics and pharmaceutical analysis) freshers for Project Management department at Aizant
Ask your references (if any) to share their profiles to email@example.com or reach me at 8008557360 for further details.
Good communication skills are mandatory as the role demands client interaction.