1. Adult dose of a drug is 150 mg/kg and the drug is available as tablets of 2 mg strength. Calculate the dosed required for a boy of age 14 yrs and weight of 35 kg?
a. 74.9 mg
b. 78 mg
c. 82 mg
d. 80 mg
2. Which of the following method is used to measure respiratory efficiency of cells in cell culture?
a. Fluroscein Diacetate method
b. Reduction of tetrazolium salts
c. Evan’s blue method
d. Calcofluor white method
3. Which of the following Dopaminergic agonist used in the treatment of Parkinsonism?
4. What is the principle involved in the VDRL test?
5. Prazosine is a derivative of which of the following?
6. Bladder toxicity is the side effect of which of the following drug?
c. 5-Flouro Uracil
7. Which of the following is a prototype of Sedative?
a. Chloral hydrate
8. If the half life for decomposition of a drug is 12 hrs, how long will it take for 125 mg of the drug to decompose by 30 %? Assume that the drug follows first order kinetics at constant temperature.
a. 6.1 hr
b. 8.2 hr
c. 7.9 hr
d. 5.5 hr
9. Which of the following is used as Cuticle Remover?
b. Mineral oil
c. Trisodium phosphate
10. Which of the following amino acid is present in Captopril?
d. Para Amino benzoic acid