Dr. Reddy’s – Hiring for Experienced Candidates as Scientist
Company: Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories
Department: Analytical R & D
Job Title: Scientist
Location: Bachupally, Hyderabad
– Do literature search and study.
– Develop analytical methods, conduct validations of these methods and transfer method to QC.
– Prepare Method Development and Method Validation reports.
– Compile forced degradation & identification of unknown impurities.
– Ensure the compatibility of API and excipients.
– Carry out stability and bioequivalence study at each stage of formulations development.
– Conduct pilot and pivotal experiments on the PE batch and Exhibit batches respectively.
– Compile stability data of previously completed projects.
– Maintain lab equipments as per GMP/GLP.
– Investigate abnormal results and discuss them with group leaders.
– Understand the scalability of the chosen process.
– Visualize the developmental needs of the formulation.
– Understand the safety and environmental aspect.
– Analyze the formulation strategy, efficiency, working relations and cross-functional issues in AR&D.
– Calibrate the instruments according to the master calibration schedule and follow GLP and follow SOPs and STP.
– Keep the work area clean and the laboratory under controlled temperature.
– Maintain the documents well.
Qualifications: M.Pharm / M.Sc
Experience Required: Minimum 2-6 yrs. experience in Analytical Research & Development (formulations).
Note: Minimum of two years of experience in current or previous company is mandatory.
APPLY ONLINE – CLICK HERE