Opening for Pharmacist at Regional Leprosy Training and Research Institute
Post : Pharmacist
Salary : LEVEL-5 Pay RS.29200+ Other allowances
1. passed 10+2 with Science from recognized Board.
2. Diploma in Pharmacy from institution recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India.
3. Registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy act, 1948. Desirable- One Year Experience as Pharmacist or Compounder. Note- Experience is relaxable at the discretion of the competent authority in case of the candidate otheiwise well knowledged.
Age limit & age relaxations :18 to 27 years & age relaxation five years.
1. Applications should be sent in the prescribed proforma as given at Annexure -1 preferably typed in A-4 size Paper.
2. Affix recent passport size photograph duly self attested on application form.
3. Candidate should enclose photocopies of all the relevant certificates/testimonials duly self attested along with the application.
4.Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste should enclose a caste certificate in the Proforma prescribed by Central Government as given at Annexure-ll issued by the Competent authority in support of their claim & Orthopaedically Handicapped can¬didate should enclose Disability Certificate In the prescribed proforma issued by CMO/Civil Surgeon of Govt Hospital Certifying the disability.
5.Candidate for the post of Pharmacist should enclose photocopy of Registration as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act-1948 with the application.
6.Candidates working in the Central/State Government/Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Organization should apply through proper channel.
7. The crucial date for determining the age limit will be 01-11-2016. The age limit will be relaxable for Scheduled Caste/Ex-Serviceman/Widow/Divorcee woman and Government Servants as per rule prescribed by the Government of India.
8. Application forms complete in all respects should reach to the ‘Director Regional Leprosy Training and Research Institute, Lalpur, Raipur (C.G), Post Box No.-112, PIN- 492001, Chhattisgarh’ within 30 days from the date of publication of this vacancy notification in the Employment News through Speed post/ Registered Post only.
9. Application received after closing date will not be considered. The Director, Regional Leprosy Training and Research Institute, Lalpur, Raipur (C.G.) will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss.
10. The candidate should write the “Name of the Post” on the top of the envelope.
11. Application found incomplete in any manner would be summarily rejected. No interim correspondence will be entertained.
12. Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence political/or otherwise will be treated as disqualification for the post
13. Mere fulfilling of minimum prescribed qualifications etc. will not entitle the candidate to be called for the written test. This office may take a preliminary shortlisting of candidates with reference to the number of vacancies on the basis of their educational qual¬ifications, academic records to undergo written test
14. The written test will be based on the educational and Technical qualification required for the posts.
Last Date : 20th November, 2016