Opening for R&D M&E Associate – Hygiene Personal/Surface Care
We at RB are looking for a R&D M&E Associate. The role is to lead the provision of ongoing R&D support to a defined RB portfolio of products. The incumbent will be responsible for project management, technical support and laboratory work, to ensure the implementation of specific Hygiene, Personal /Surface care projects in South Asia.
- Work on Hygiene, Personal/Surface care projects across South Asia and lead the implementation of projects with local markets. You will ensure the successful launch or roll outs of products, including formulation development, performance & stability tests, scale up, specification setting and copy clearances, technical document preparation, products benchmarking in closed collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Support Supply for manufacturing, procurement or packaging projects, to implement effective technical solutions and solving issues in manufacturing process.
- Support factories in South Asia for new raw material and supplier qualification.
- Qualify alternative raw materials or suppliers in support of procurement, under guidance and with approval of the relevant R&D Development Group
- Work with Supply Process Engineering to solve production issues.
- Work with Quality Management and QA to solve quality issues.
- Support Supply Packaging in the implementation of alternative packaging materials, components or suppliers
- Provide technical guidance and support for production transfers.
- Identify opportunities for formula harmonization, cost optimizatio
- Provide daily R&D support to local marketing and commercial team
- Collaborate closely with local Marketing in providing technical expertise to support marketing programs and to provide local business support
- Provide technical information, proof of claims and labeling guidance in close cooperation with the relevant R&D Development Groups and Regional Regulatory, Safety & Environmental Services function
- Provide the technical expertise to the Legal and Regulatory teams, when required to answer questions from local authorities and resolve competitor’s challenges and consumer complaints
- Work with RB regulatory teams to ensure our products comply with national, industry and internal standards
- Active participation in local/regional margin improvement teams
- Work with R&D Development Groups, Regional Regulatory, Safety & Environmental Services to address local competitors and authority challenges
- Work with QA and QM to resolve consumer complaints
- Support R&D Product Development Groups
- Support other M&E and R&D Product Development by providing a clear definition of products, marketing claims, and raw material requirements from the regional/local perspective and by providing technical input and support in the preparation of the claim support data.
- Drive regional or local implementation of global product initiatives
- Provide clear definition of regional/local product, claims, raw material requirements
- Educated to Graduate/Post- graduate level (Chemistry, Pharmacy, Biology/Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering or other relevant science)
- Minimum 3-5 years R&D experience with a proven track record of delivery.
- Experience of working in a Hygiene, Personal or Surface care environment is desirable
- In line with RB core values, the candidate will be achievement focused and able to work in a direct and often pressurized environment. Entrepreneurial skills in terms of innovation and problem solving are key along with tenacity, tough-mindedness and ability to influence and demonstrate strong team working abilities and commitment
- Ability to anticipate, plan and realise significant projects involving multiple technical and scientific hurdles.
- RB is a global business, candidates should be open to relocate internationally for career development and challenge.
Functional Area: R&D
Last Date: 20th November, 2016
For more details click here.