Opportunity to work as Associate Scientist in Novartis
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post : Associate Scientist
Candidate Profile :
1. Post MSC/MPHARM with min 2+ Yrs and with PHD [0 -2] Yrs of relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry
2. Practical knowledge and hands-on experience with Dissolution, HPLC, stability assessment of dosage forms and/or inhalation methods
3. Working knowledge in the use of the following instrumentation: GC, titrimeters, UV/NIR/IR spectroscopy. Advanced computer skills: LIMS, chromatography data acquisition systems, MS office
4. Effective team player, able to work in a flexible, dynamic working environment
5. Good knowledge of cGMP requirements
6. Good oral and scientific writing skills
7. Good multi-tasking with good time management skills.
Experience: 2+ years
Qualification: M.Sc, M.Pharm, Ph.D
Industry Type: Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area: R&D
Job ID: 196905BR
Last Date: 15th November, 2016
For more information click here.