Opening for Production Manager @ Johnson & Johnson
Purpose of the position: Lead MAKE Excellence in Baddi. Position will be responsible for driving Make Excellence initiatives in Baddi arising out of the overall Make strategic roadmap, which includes delivering sustainable GP improvement, Strengthening Zero Defect Culture,Capability risk reduction methodology, OEE/productivity improvement, executing capacity expansion projects, managing strategic Make and Value stream projects, Performance management and building core competencies & capabilities to deliver Best-In-Class performance in Make Organization.
- Works with AP Consumer MAKE Leadership team to ensure alignment of Consumer Make Excellence strategic direction/goals & objectives, garnering support, and authorization of deploying Make Excellence Initiatives. These areas include network actions,OGSM ,strategic roadmap, site master plan,sourcing council actions.
- E2E programs:Working collaboratively to ensure seamless execution of e2e programs and weave it into the governance rhythm.
- Margin progression opportunities:
GP progression activities
CIP program and targets
- Lead Process to identify value,cost improvement / GP improvement projects across all the function.
- Ensure flawless governance and execution of projects. Develop future project pipelines for long term sustainability and continuous cost reductions.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams and regional teams for target settings, periodic reviews, reporting and bridging gaps.
- Network strategy deployment
- Hypercare activities for site to be led by the incumbent .The role envisages documentation and governance of hypercare remediation actions with leadership team.
Candidate Profile :
Education: Engineering / Science background with a Post-graduation in Operations Management from premier B-Schools.
Exposure to TPM/Lean/Six Sigma processes
Lean/Six Sigma Black Belt level or equivalent experience/knowledge
For More information Click here.