OMICS Group International require B.Pharm, M.Pharm as Program Coordinator (50 posts)
- Coordinates program related events such as workshops, symposia, national and international Scientific Events etc. with International Speakers and delegates.
- Designing scientific sessions for the conference. Invite professors, Assistant, Associate from Universities and Directors, Managers and Executive from Reputed companies throughout the world.
- Be a main point of contact for Program chairs, session chairs, scientific committee and invited speakers for Conference content/for all conference related communications.
- Forming organizing committee and scientific squad with top quality scientists on the particular research.
- More intellectual in using scientific knowledge and footing on current scientific inventions.
- Adopt/attain information on new finding in the all related research fields regularly.
- To make event successful by providing fruitful information to the scientific community.
- Constant touch with reputed scientists and committee members. Use their services and advises to mark the event successful.
- Report on status of conference to Director, Program Manager and Team Leader regularly and tailor each report to the receivers needs.
- Create Management Information Reports including conference feedback for further conference development.
Candidate Profile :
B.Pharmacy, M.Pharmacy, D.Pharmacy, B.Tech Biotechnology & M.Tech Biotechnology, MSc Biotechnology, Msc Microbiology, B Tech Bioinformatics, M Tech Bioinformatics, MSc Bioinformatics, Msc Biochemistry, Msc Chemistry and all Life Science Candidates can apply
Location : Hyderabad
To apply, Click here.