Opening for Research Associate at Oxygen Bio Research Pvt. Ltd.
- The successful candidate will be expected to conduct day-to-day testing and profiling of compounds in cell/protein based assay experiments in a team oriented environment and will be expected to analyze, interpret, draw conclusions and test new methodologies.
- The candidate will be expected to multitask, recognize problems and provide input to solutions, draft reports, properly document experiments, proficiently present results within lab, at project or review meetings as well as for other internal/external parties as needed.
- The candidate will be expected to demonstrate an excellent understanding and knowledge of laboratory tools, techniques, methods, and underlying principles.
- The candidate will be expected to take responsibility for ordering lab supplies, and keep lab stocked and in good order.
- Hands-on/practical exposure to general biotech laboratory equipments (cell-biology lab, in-vitro ADME lab)
- Theoretical understanding/practical experience with cell culture (established cell lines), protein detection assays (ELISA), kinase assays, ADME assays (microsomal stability, plasma stability, solubility, CYP inhibition assays, plasma protein binding assays etc.)
- Must have good manual dexterity and demonstrate careful attention to detail.
- Leadership and interpersonal skills to interact effectively with people within the same/other departments.
- Work collaboratively with others and be able to adapt to various work assignments.
- Must be able to prioritize and organize work responsibilities in order to meet deadlines.
- Must possess a great deal of integrity to maintain confidentiality.
- Smart with a “Go-Getter/Entrepreneurial” mind-set.
- Good oral and written (English) communication skills.
- Interest in science and research is a must.
Experience: 1-2 years
Education: M.Sc, M.Pharm, M.Tech
Industry Type: Pharma/ Healthcare/Biotech
Functional Area: R&D
End Date: 20th November., 2016
For Apply/ send your resume, email@example.com