Opening for Associate Manager/ Manager – Pharmacopeial Education at USP
Associate Manager/Manager, Pharmacopeial Education is a non-supervisory, professional position responsible for organizing and conducting Pharmacopeial Education programs in the region. The incumbent will be responsible to organize educational programs, user forums, and workshops across all the program units in USP, Chemical Medicines, Biologics, Foods & Dietary Supplements. The incumbent will also develop one-to-one relationships with technical as well as learning & developments heads of all companies
- Lead the Pharmacopeial Education initiatives in India with aim to retain the leader status in the category.
- Identify curriculum needs and coordinate course development with US PE to respond to industry need of skill enhancement.
- Identify needs for new Faculty, coordinate faculty training, and work with US PE and course owners to qualify new faculty. Costing & fixing of Course Fee. Approve the discount/s to the participants, if any. Share participant feed-back & request changes if necessary. Approve Venue & collaborators, if any.
- Rate contract with hotels and ability to handle PE programs on their own.
- Prepare & send notices to participants for PE courses. Register participants and ensure payment receipt. Arrange for invoices & certificates.
- Arrange for course material from faculty & give it to participants. Maintain the PE feedback forms.
- Travel along with PE faculty and coordinate for public or onsite PE courses.
- Establish contacts with HR department and Technical Heads of pharma companies.
- Generate revenue from PE courses.
- Responsible for all the PE reports etc.
- Co-ordinate with US PE department for course content, Faculties and other organizational requirements related to PE Programs.
- Attend Trade Shows as when required and requested.
- Organize workshops in Chemical medicines, Biologics, Dietary Supplements and Foods areas on yearly basis.
- Organize User forums in Chemical medicines, Biologics, Dietary Supplements and Foods areas as per the calendar.
Required Skills : Ability to conduct educational programs on his/her own and taking feedback from customers on regular basis. Strong analytical skills and ability to work and travel on regular basis. Experience with handling logistics related to training programs, workshops, events will be preferred.
Required Experience B.Sc/M.Sc (Chemistry/Biology) with minimum of 5-10 years in experience in handling educational portfolios in pharmaceutical or allied pharmaceutical industry.
Experience: 5-10 years
Qualification: B.Sc, M.Sc
Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
Industry Type: Pharma/Biotech/Scientific
Requisition Code: 752-679
Last Date: 25th November, 2016
To apply, Click here.