Opening for Indian nationals for the post of JRF @ ICRISAT
ICRISAT seeks applications from Indian Nationals for the post of Junior Research Fellow.The position is based at ICRISAT- Patancheru Hyderabad and reports to the Theme Leader of the Program.
ICRISAT is a non-profit, non-political organization that conducts agricultural research for development in Asia and sub-Saharan Africa with a wide array of partners throughout the world. ICRISAT and its partners help empower those living in the semi-arid tropics, especially smallholder farmers, to overcome poverty, hunger, malnutrition and a degraded environment through more efficient and profitable agriculture.
- To perform scientific research services related to transformation of the designated crops.
- To provide help and support to the various research activities in the greenhouse and field experiments related to the transgenic crops.
- To assist the scientist in managing research program.
- M. Sc./M.Tech from a reputed university in Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Molecular Biology/ Botany/ other related subjects
- Experience in molecular biology techniques / proteomics / working on transgenic crops desirable
- Proficiency in Computer skills (Ms- Office, database search, bioinformatics
- Communication skills in English (both written and oral) and multi-cultural team
General : The position is for One year, renewable based on the performance of the incumbent and the institutes continuing need for the position. An attractive compensation is offered for the right candidate.
How to Apply: Applicants should apply on or before 6-November-2016, with latest CurriculumVitae,and the names and contact information of three references that are knowledgeable about your professional qualifications and work experience. All applications will be acknowledged, however only short listed candidates will be contacted
Last Date : 6-November-2016