Opening for Sales Manager in Medtronic
Strategic role for market access, sales, marketing and driving reimbursement for Diabetes business in ISC (India/Bangladesh) with a focused effort on Government Institutions
The position will be responsible for managing a basket of offerings in Diabetes business unit. Selling both concept and solutions in an integrated manner to meet the strategic business needs in a government set up.
The ideal candidate will possess significant experience in providing solutions in a government healthcare setup.
Working in a team environment, the person will be responsible for achieving revenue goals for Government accounts by developing, building, and strengthening long-term relationships with stakeholders.
- Create Government tender bid proposals in consultation with Legal, BUs and Finance
- Liaison with government officials of various states to understand unmet needs of the state and propose solutions to them.
- Presenting to executive levels of organizations and preparing formal proposals
- Leading negotiations, coordinating complex decision-making process in a government setting eg. ESC, Railways, Armed Forces etc.
- Locates or proposes potential partnership by exploring opportunities in government set ups – Drives potential PPP for diabetes clinics within Government setups
- Does Partnerships by defining the overall strategic context, analyzing project requirements, structuring, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities;
- Understanding legal and regulatory constraints and working with internal legal experts to develop appropriate strategies so as to work within the legal and regulatory framework.
- Ability to recognize the strengths and weakness and thereby bring in the right stakeholders
- Motivate different teams to provide differentiated and innovative / optimum solutions
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new and integrated approach with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Ensure to understand reward – penalty models and get an optimum model in place to drive growth
- Updates product offering knowledge by participating in Training; reading publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional forums.
- Drive Patient Advocacy group by collaborating with Sales and Marketing team
KEY BEHAVIOURAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
• Experience in managing and developing strategic relationships
• Experience in consulting methodologies and/or project management
• Exposure to multi-cultural environments essential.
• Management of government set up
Qualification: B.Pharm, MBA
Functional Area: Sales
Last Date: 25th November, 2016
To apply, Click here.