To handle Quality Assurance analysis/documentation
1) Planning and scheduling the department activities.
2. review and approval of qualification / Validation and Protocols and Procedures such as a SOP’s, EOP’s, IOP’s, etc.
3). Handling of change controlling and deviations arising from all the department.
4) Handling of process validations and cleaning validations and verification for API’s and intermediates at SMV.
5) Handling of CAPAs.
6)Provide training on QA SOP’s , cGMP and Induction training.
7) Preparation/Review of annual product quality reports for every financial year.
8) Review / Approval of New/Revised BMRs, PDRs, and ECCs.
9) Responding and complying with internal and external audit observations.
10) Document and DATA control.
11) Handling of returned goods / reprocess.
12) Preparation and review of trend analysis.
13) Internal Audit coordinator.
14) Review of quality system documents as and when applicable.
15) Continuous monitoring of records, labelling and archival.
16) Review of technology transfer documents .
17) CGMP regulations, GLP and Quality system.
18) Retrieval / Review / Approvals of executed BMRs, PDRs, and Dispatch inspection as per the PDR.
19) Coordinating for investigations of deviations, batch failures, OOTs and if any incident arises.
20) GAP analysis participation in the procedures vs practice and risk assessment.
21) Vendor management / evaluation.
22) Good Communication Skills and Team Skills.
23) Good organisational behaviour
24) Positive attitude.
25) MS Office and Computer Fundamentals.
Qualification : M.Sc/M.Pharma with good percentage.
Experience : 8’Year – 12’Years. in Quality Assurance – API /Bulk Drugs.
Date of Walk-in : 10th November 2016, Timings: 9:00AM to 12:30PM & 2.00PM to 5:00PM
Registration: Will be closed at sharp 10:00 AM.
Plot Number 213-215,Phase II
Near Patancheru, Via Insapur,
Sanga Reddy Dist-502307
Visit our website: www.biocon.com
You must carry a copy of updated Resume, all educational documents, recent salary slips, and experience letters.
Note : Only Male Candidates are preferred due to shifts, Candidates unable to attend the walk-in may mail their resumes.