Opening for Quality Manager at PAREXEL
Job Description :
– Leads or supports development, implementation and management of PAREXEL strategic objectives.
– Contact for management and peers across the business to establish and maintain a communication framework that removes constraints and ensures timely and effective action related to matters of quality.
– Representation and leadership at Quality Review Boards, Quality Forums and other meetings that govern, maintain and improve the Technology Quality Management System (TQMS).
– Attend and support internal and client meetings to collaborate with, and participate in discussions related to quality. – Performs general and administrative tasks including accurate and timely completion of required reports.
– As quality manager collaborates with functional leads to design, re-engineer, implement and adopt the quality framework used across PAREXEL.
Candidate Profile :
– Advanced knowledge of continuous improvement methodologies.
– Exhibits competency across core project management activities including a strong focus on key performance indicators.]
– Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, business understanding, negotiation skills and strong organizational skills.
– Ability to work in a customer-focused, fast-paced and rapidly changing environment with the ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm. – Highly motivated, seeks opportunities for development, client-focused, and has the ability to work unsupervised and on own initiative, which includes making appropriate decisions in ambiguous situations.
– Exhibits a sense of urgency when addressing problems in keeping with PAREXEL’s High Performance Culture.
– Culturally aware and ability to think and work globally; ability to lead a ‘virtual’ and global team, which may include travel across PAREXEL facilities worldwide.
– Intermediate desktop software skills (MS Office, Excel, Visio, Adobe PDF etc.).
Knowledge and Experience:
– Clinical trials and /or research work experience a must, with emphasis on GCP and technology compliance.
– Technology as it relates to clinical trial activities, including System Life Cycle process and applicable GCP regulations pertaining to Computer Systems.
– Educated to degree level (technology, biological science, pharmacy or other health related discipline preferred) or equivalent qualification, or 8+ years clinical research experience.
– Postgraduate degree in a science, technology or industry-related discipline preferred.
– Industry recognized qualification i.e., project management, Lean Six-Sigma, auditing and/or risk management
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
To apply, Click here.