Career as Scientific Writer II in Novartis
1. Prepares literature review, abstracts, posters, and slide sets working from various data sources including clinical study reports, patient profiles etc..
2. Performs quality control (QC) checking / proof reading of above documents to meet customer expectation.
3. Manages assigned individual projects.
4. Obtains feedback from customers.
5. Complies with and support group’s project management tool, standards, policies and initiatives.
6. Follows Novartis specifications for documentation, specifically Novstyle, templates etc.
7. Follows and track clinical trial milestones for assigned projects.
8. Maintains records for all assigned projects including archiving.
9. Maintains audit, SOP and training compliance.
10. Performs additional tasks as assigned.
2. Publications are acceptable to internal and external authors (no issues with authorship).
3. Publications are acceptable to marketing and other internal customers.
4. Completion of an adequate number of medical and scientific documents (taking into account complexity) per year.
Life-science degree or equivalent B.Sc./equivalent with 4 years Clinical Research (CR) experience, M.Sc./M. Pharm + 2 years of CR experience, Desired – Doctoral degree, Qualification in Med Good written and oral English skills
Desired – Doctoral degree, Qualification in Medical Sciences (MBBS/MD/equivalent) PhD + 1 year of CR experience, MBBS/equivalent + 1 year of CR experience
Job ID : 198962BR
Experience: 4 years
Division : PHARMA
Functional Area : Research & Development
Job Type: Full Time
To apply, Click here.