Officer / Executive – Formulation Development:
Development of Solids (Tablets: IR, DR & ER dosage forms & Capsules: Powder and Pellets filled).
– Should independently carry out the Formulation R&D and scale up activities.
– Experience in handling equipments like RMG, Fluid bed driers & Granulators, size reduction mills, Blenders, compression, coating & capsule filling machines.
– Preparation and review of Stability, Scale up, Process validation protocols and reports, Specifications (Raw material, Packaging material & product) etc. (EU, US & Emerging Markets) and requirements, Good Documentation Practices.
Qualification: M Pharma (Pharmaceutics) / PhD.
Officer / Executive – Analytical Development:
-Candidate should have experience in Method development, Method validation of different pharmaceutical dosage forms.
– Hands on experience/ knowledge in handling Analytical work related to DS and DPs in different phases with a proven track record (having worked with Global partners/ International exposure).
– Hands on experience in Chromatography (HPLC, UPLC, HSGC), Spectroscopy (FTIR, UV), dissolution apparatus and Particle size measurements. Well versed with 21CFR Part 11 and other global laboratory compliances requirements.
Qualification: M Pharm (Analysis), M.Sc Chemistry.
Walk in Interview
Time: 9 A.M to 1.00 P.M.
Venue: Medreich Limited (R&D-Genovo) Plot No. 36, Bommasandra Industrial Area, Anekal Taluk, Bommasandra, Bangalore-560099 Land Mark – Karnataka Bank, Jigani Road