Opening for Drug safety associate trainee in Global Allied Pharmaceuticals | 10 posts
• Good understanding of Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and work instructions applicable to the role.
• Good knowledge of medical terminology.
• Strong verbal/written communication skills.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and web-based applications.
• Strong organizational skills and time management skills.
• Ability to work as a Team Player, contribute and work towards achieving Team goals.
• Self-motivated and flexible
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
• Ability to follow instructions/guidelines, utilize initiative and work independently.
• Ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines.
Fresh candidates may or may not with minimum experience required.
Experience: 0-6 months
Qualification: MSc, Pharmacy, BDS
Industry Type: Pharma
End Date: 25th November, 2016
Interested candidates may forward their Resumes to : email@example.com