Opening for Pharmacist (20 posts) at Apollo pharmacy
1. Dispensing medicines as per prescription.
2. Maintain proper drug storage, rack layout, cold chain, refrigeration and upkeep of the pharmacy.
3. Greet the customers, keep eye-contact and provide good customer service.
4. Receive prescription or prescription refills.
5. Count and retrieve tablets and items from racks and pack them.
6. Provide information on dosage and usage of medicines to customers as per requirement.
7. Inform about appropriate substitute of unavailable drug and confirm with the customer’s referring physician telephonically.
8. Generate bill and maintain cash counter.
9. Check the order before handing over to the customer.
10. Tally the filled prescription with the bill and also details like patient’s name, item, quantity, expiry and billing value.
11. Engage the customer during waiting time to fill in the customer feedback form.
12. To answer inbound calls regarding drug information
13. Documents to be maintained
14. Daily ATM card sales and Healing Card
15. Daily outside Purchase (OP) statement file
16. Narcotic drug prescriptions issued
17. Daily category wise stock value printout
18. Daily rack verification, gaps and adjustment receipts
M.Pharma/B.Pharma/D.Pharm registered with Maharashtra state pharmacy council and licensed to dispense drugs
Experience: 0-5 Years
Qualification: D.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Pharm
Functional Area: Pharmacist
Industry Type: Apollo Pharmacist
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
End Date: 30th November, 2016
Send Your CV at :email@example.com