Walk In interviews for QA, QC & Engineering @ Dr.Reddy’s Lab
* Should be Pharmacy Graduate / Post Graduate.
* Good knowledge in Current Regulatory Market.
* Involvement in Sterile Preparation.
* Exposure in Finished Products.
* Should be Pharma / Science Graduate
* Good Knowledge in IP / FP, Stability, RM, In Process.
* Knowledge in Finished Products
* Involvement in HPLC, GLP, Resolution & Other QC related instruments
* Lab Support.
* Should be Diploma / B.E.
* Good Knowledge in SAP.
* Understanding of pharmaceutical manufacturing.
* Maintain appropriate documentation for preventive maintenance activities and documents pertaining to qualification of the equipment (design, installation & operational qualification).
* Identify the functional knowledge and behavioral skill gaps of all the team members
* Train the team on the functional areas
Candidate Profile :
60% marks in their highest qualification is mandatory for all the positions. Two years stability in at least one company out of last two companies is mandatory
1. Candidates with 2 – 5 years of experience in respective departments
2. should be Pharma / Science Graduate.
3. Good knowledge in Current Regulatory Market
Date of Interview: 06th November , Sunday (Time: 09.00 am to 01.00 pm)
Venue: Dr.Reddy’s Laboratories, Formulations Technical Operations – 6, Village Mauja Thana, Baddi – Nalagarh Road, Baddi – 173205, Himachal Pradesh