Opening for D.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Pharm at HLL Lifecare Limited – Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
Qualification & experience:
Pharmacist / Assistant Pharmacist: D.Pharm / B.Pharm
Any degree with 1 year experience in Pharma retail business.
centre in charge : B.Pharm / M.Pharm with minimum 3 years of experience in pharma retail business
Candidates applying for the post of Center In Charge / Pharmacist/ Assistant Pharmacist should preferable have registration with Gujarat State Pharmacy Council.
Age: Maximum 37 years as on 01.10.2016.
Retail Business Division of HLL is setting up Pharmacy Outlets throughout the state of Gujarat for which the company is looking for dynamic and performance driven candidates for the following positions on Fixed Tenure Contract basis
- Upper age relaxation will be given to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH, as per Government of India Rules in this regard.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Candidates are requested to fill up the Application Blank attached herewith affixing their latest passport size photograph, which has to be produced at the time of verification of certificates.
- Appointment will be on Fixed Tenure Contract basis.
- Candidates are required to bring all certificates in original along with attested copies to prove age, qualification, experience and latest salary certificate with break-up. SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) candidates should produce their Community Certificate in original from the concerned Revenue Authorities. Failure to produce the above certificates in original will disqualify from appearing for the selection test.
- Proposed place of posting shown in the detail may vary as per the business requirement, management keeps the right for the final place of posting as deemed fit.
- Only candidates with relevant QUALIFICATION and EXPERIENCE will be permitted to attend the written test.
Interested candidates may forward their latest CV to email@example.com