Opening for Group Brand Manager @ Abbott
Job Description :
- Independently handle brand management responsibility for allocated brands.
- Brand portfolio to include strategically important brands of the Division Achieve top-line, market share and bottom-line targets for the brands assigned Work effectively with creative agencies as partners, to develop differentiated and impactful brand campaigns
- Ensure quality and timely delivery/execution of campaign collaterals/inputs/activities to field force. Analyze market conditions and forecast sales on a regular basis.
- Monitor ROI on brand strategies.
- Monitor competitor activities. Conduct research as per the brand need (analyze customer behavior, perception- attribute mapping etc) and design strategies accordingly.
- Undertake feasibility analysis/ market research for new opportunities.
- Develop and implement Annual Operating Plan for brand portfolio
- Undertake fieldwork to capture insights.
- Effectively collaborate with sales team and cross functional stakeholders for buy-in of strategies to internal customers and ensure strong implementation of designed strategies
- Actively drive engagement with sales team – conduct CSM and other sales meetings to drive excitement. Ensure quality and timely delivery/execution of campaign collaterals/inputs/activities to field force. Effectively coordinate with other functional areas within organization e.g. Medical, Training, Promo team, Supply Chain, Finance etc.
- Divisional initiatives which are of significant impact to the business / organisation. (for eg: revamping the specialty coverage, cross-functional projects/ therapy initiatives etc.)
- Buddy to new brand managers in the team Mentor / guide to management trainees in the team
Graduate in Science / Pharmacy.
MBA/PGDBA in Sales and Marketing from top B school (tier 1 at least)
Pharmaceutical brand management experience of at least 5 years (preferably in MNC) as brand manager/ Sr brand manager
Additional exposure of sales preferred
Exposure to managing Key Accounts / dealing with Key Opinion Leaders
Experience in managing new launches
Excellent Communication Skills.
Functional & Technical Knowledge on therapy areas owned and other therapies in the division.
Demonstrates creativity, innovation and drive for results.
Ability to influence, lead and work with cross functional teams
Analytical skills and good Financial Acumen
Strategic thinking, Problem solving and decision making skills
Planning and organizing skills for short term and long term.
Time management and multi-tasking skills
Exp: 5 yrs
Education: B.Sc; B.Pharm, MBA
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Marketing-Product Management
End Date: 29th November, 2016
To apply online, Click here.