The Order Manager (OM) is the global interface between DSM Operations and the DSM Franchise team. The OM provides guidance to the DSM Franchise team for packaging design optimization, contributes to the make vs. buy decision and is responsible for the adherence to schedule and execution of packaging orders for clinical supplies. Individual Activities
1. Manages Order Alignment with DSM Franchise team members to coordinate packaging order preparation and to ensure proactive resolution of any packaging order related question
2. Advises DSM Franchise Team on packaging designs to ensure optimal usage of available capacity and budget.
3. Provides input for make vs. buy decision for packaging orders based on in-house capacity and technical equipment, in collaboration with DSM Single Plant Planner.
4. Participates actively in Order management forum and contributes to functional excellence, process harmonization and strategic positioning of the forum.
5. Establishes packaging related time schedules in alignment with DSM Franchise team and contributes to the tactical planning of DSM Operations and contractors.
6. Manages all packaging activities executed by DSM Operations or contractors and ensures agreed milestones and cost are met.
7. Manages all applicable finance activities, including Request for Proposal (RFP) for bidding & vendor selection, Grants, Purchase Orders (PO) and invoice approval
8. Act as primary liaison with DSM Operations and packaging contractors and manages order execution of all packaging orders globally
9. Coordinates material routing and inventory management of all drug product, components and labels for packaging orders
10. Coordinates activities needed to ensure complete documentation for packaging activities are in place for the packaging start (including label related activities) and for final QA release
11. Creates special packaging protocols for non-standard orders, if necessary.
12. Responsible for assigned quality actions in AQWA/TQW
13. Participates in audits together with TRD QA (and GCP QA where applicable) to assess packaging
1. Minimum 4-8 years of experience
2. Good experience in dealing with External Vendors
3. Basic knowledge on Supply chain Management, Project Management, Planning management
4. Global exposure in stakeholder management
5. Good Negotiation skills
6. Pharmaceutical background
7. Pharmaceutical business development
Industry Type: Pharma
Functional Area: Human Resources
Last date: 30th November, 2016
To apply online, Click here.