Band Pay & Grade Pay (in Rs.): 5200-20200 GP 2800
* Class 12th standard in Science subject from a recognized Board/University;
* Diploma in Pharmacy from an Institute recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India;
* Registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948 (8 of 1948).
1) The University reserves the right to:
(a) Draw reserve panel(s) against the possible vacancies in the future.
(c) Relax any of the qualifications/experience at its discretion; and
(d) Not-to fill up any or all the advertised posts on regular basis.
2) Persons already in regular service should produce NOC from their departments at the time of interview.
3) Relaxations to SCs/STs/OBCs/PWDs as per GoI rules
4) Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
5) Interested candidates may apply online through the University website cus.ac.in on or before 9.12.2016.
6) The emoluments, allowances, facilities & other benefits of the selected officers/officials will be in accordance with the instructions issued by Central Government/UGC from time to time.
7) The last date for receiving the online application is 9.12.2016.
(A Central University established by an Act of Parliament of India, 2007)
6th Mile, Samdur, P.O. TADONG, GANGTOK-737102 SIKKIM
For more information, Click here.