No of Posts: 02
Job description :
1. Sampling, Analysis, Reporting / Review / in shift wise.
2. Instrument handling like, HPLC/UV/IR/GC etc.
3. Good experience in audits like WHO/MHRA/EU/WHO.
4. Stability Samples Review/Updating Documents.
5. Follow up procedures, rules and regulation according to SOP.
6. Preparation and Checking of COA and analysis report.
7. Preparation of calibration schedule.
8. Formulation Routine analysis (Tablets / Capsules / Pellets).
9. To maintain documents as per WHO-GMP, c GMP & ISO norms.
10. GMP/GLP activities Implementation of SOP and GMP
11. To involve actively in regulatory audits.
12. Other allotted work time to time.
Candidate Profile :
Candidates should have faced the audits like EU MHRA USFDA GMP FDA etc
Experience: 3-8 years
Qualification: B.Sc, M.Sc
Functional Area: QC
Industry Type: Pharmaceutical (Formulation)
Salary: 3- 8 lacs
Mail your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.