Opening for Marketing Manager @ Titan Laboratories Pvt. Ltd.
1) Business Development for API products for Regulatory Market, Europe, Africa, CIS, South East Asian, Bangladesh, Iraq etc.
2) Business Development, Sending Quotations, PFI, Specifications, Samples.
3) Handling customer query with respect to technical documents (COA, MSDS, Stability Data, GMP, FSC, DMF etc.)
4) Interacting with agents/customers to understand the requirements for registration of new products in their country and coordinating with Regulatory department or any other concerned departments in factory for required documents.
5) Coordinating with Finance Dept. for settling of payments / commission remittances and informing customer / Agent.
6) Initiative in developing new business internationally by making new customers through internet, CPHI exhibition, references & telephone communication.
7) Actively involved in the entire process of preparation of Marketing Budget.
8) Monitoring the monthly Sales & in-depth analysis / generating reports for Management.
9) Preparing various MIS Reports like Sales v/s. Actuals, Variance Analysis, inventory liquidation plan and Debtors statement etc.
10) Export Data Analysis / Trend on competitor pricing.
11) Coordinating with Plant / Regulatory for product / documentation support.
12) Candidate should have good work experience in API Pharma Industries.
Candidate Profile :
We are looking for appropriately qualified candidates with 5 to 10 yrs of relevant in International Marketing with a regulated Pharma company should have exposure in International Countries with API & Formulation Products.
Exp: 5-10 years
Location: Ghatkopar, Mumbai
Education: B.Pharm, B.Sc
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Sales
End Date: 11th December, 2016
Forward your resume at, email@example.com with mentioning Current ctc, Expected ctc & Notice Period.