Position Summary: Toxicology assessment of ingredients and cosmetic products under JnJ consumer division
Job Responsibilities :
- Literature search & clinical/safety data collection for product evaluation.
- Literature review for hazard assessment of new ingredients intended to be used in consumer products.
- Assessment of fragrances and flavors used in consumer products.
- Risk assessment for formulations for cosmetic applications including Margin of safety calculation.
- Review of formulae at different stages of product development cycle
- Preparation of California proposition 65 reports.
Master’s degree in Toxicology, Pharmacology or relevant science discipline. 1-2 years of experience in the field of consumer product risk assessment or other relevant Toxicology experience.
Experience: 1-2 years
Location: Maharashtra-Greater Mumbai
Job Function: Toxicology Research
Requisition ID: 1600128510W
To apply online, Click here.