1. Develop strategies to build and maintain MSD’s image among stakeholders as a responsible corporate entity.
1. Stakeholder mapping at Central, state, institutions, NGOs & International Organizations prepare blueprint for process.
2. Build & maintain relationship with the key stakeholders in Centre & States and evaluate impact of implementing key Government guidelines and processes in Centre and State Governments.
3. Align & engage with government (both central and state) to create good working relationship and adoption of portfolio products in public markets.
4. Plan and manage projects for monitoring & evaluation for PPPs on behalf of MSD India. 5. Work with Senior Director – Corporate Affairs, India to drive Strategic Agenda priorities and business vision, culture, values and frameworks in the National & State Governments.
6. To anticipate and highlight the impending developments in the Government that may impact MSD. Effectively address issues, formulate strategies & consult with appropriate business and corporate personnel in providing recommendations for the formation of action plans.
7. To work closely with the Business Units and on their behalf, address their issues with various Ministries/organizations in the Government (Central & State).
8. Handle various issues related to manufacturing, marketing, regulatory, finance, taxation, Import & Exports etc. 9. Provide inputs and influence policy/ regulatory legislations, which affect the Company’s business.
1. Support Implementation of public market strategy by serving as a liaison between Women’s Health Business Unit, Policy, Medical Affairs and Market Access teams to ensure that full support is leveraged across the organization for public market entry of new contraceptive product.
2. Identify & optimize channels to deliver messages on Vaccine’s safety with consistency and impact to the policymakers. Liaise with international organizations such as BMGF, GAVI etc. to create conducive environment for cervical cancer vaccination in India and assuage concerns on safety through third party advocacy.
3. Work closely with government organizations like NACO and Ministry of Health & Family Welfare for inclusion of salvage therapy and understanding of the policy scenario. Build upon the positive outputs from Patient Access Programs to showcase MSD’s commitment for partnering the government in disease management.
4. Create advisory opportunities to expand disease management policy to introduce treatment for HCV infection in high prevalence states
8 years experience in Government Affairs or Policy Advocacy Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Experience: – 8 years
Last Date: 30th November, 2016
To apply online, Click here.