Required Prevention Program Assistant @ AIDS Healthcare Foundation
- Monitor Program Activities under the guidance of Prevention Program Coordinator in relation to AHF India Cares and HIV Testing Initiative objectives.
- Collate data periodically across the country.
- Keep accurate records of activities.
- Regular updates of status by daily, weekly and monthly reports in coordination with Prevention Program Coordinator.
- Represent agency in applicable forums and meetings. Develop/Sustain relations with partner organization, community agencies and leaders .
- Train HIV Testing Staff/Outreach Workers.
- Plan training calendar quarterly basis, and conduct training independently.
- Participate in planning activities, staff meetings, organize community meetings and events.
- Plan/maintain calendar of events for programs in coordination with Prevention Program Coordinator. Assist other supervisors in their duties as needed.
- Conduct operational research.
- Supervise/ Monitor materials inventory on a daily basis in coordination with the Prevention Program Coordinator.
- Provide Structured Individual Supervision of HIV Testing staff on a daily basis.
- Monitor and supervised HIV Testing programs along with the Prevention Program Coordinator.
- Ensure results are followed up in all sites and necessary referrals of those tested positive and ensure validation of linkages in ICTC and ART.
- Ensure timely data entry on activities and/or in-house databases.
- Develop indicators and monitoring and evaluation tool for the testing initiative under the guidance of the Prevention Program Coordinator.
- Participate in Testing related operational research in coordination with Prevention program coordinator, Country program Manager
- Other duties may be assigned by the Prevention Program Coordinator, National Development Manager and Country Program Manager
- Supervisory Responsibilities:
* Supervision of HIV Testing Team and Rapid Testing Program Partners
Education and/or Experience:
Master degree in social sciences, Demography, population science, health science, Public Health or development field.
3 years work experience in health sector preferably in HIV prevention/ RNTCP/RCH.
Preference will be given those having work experience in ICTC/PPTCT/ TI/LWS program.
Computer or Software Skills:
Excellent command over MS-Office, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, etc.
Preference Will be given those who have trained and experience in advance data analysis tool like SPSS, STATA, Advance excel,
Fluency in English both written and oral
Good organization, communication and interpersonal skills;
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret professional journals or governmental regulations;
Ability to compose letters, reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals;
Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals;
Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Other Skills and Abilities/ Qualifications:
Must be aware of modern training tools,
Must be able to handle 3 – 5 days induction and refresher training independently.
Must be sensitive to issues of diversity, including sexual orientation and gender identity
Team player service-minded and able to work under pressure;
Must be able to travel nationally and internationally
Willingness to undertake extensive travel within India.
Experience: 3 years
Education: Master degree in social sciences
Functional Area: Program Assistant
Last date: 30th November 2016
To apply online, Click here.