Career for Solution Consultant – Life Sciences in Thomson Reuters
Solution consultant will be involved in Pre Sales technical demonstration to Government and Academic and Pharmaceutical clients to assist sales team to progress open opportunities and also assist in post sales training with current and new customers to ensure customers are using our solutions effectively and renew their subscriptions year on year. This position is responsible for revenue generation, retention and identifying new business opportunities for existing customers
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ensure the successful and optimum utilization of Thomson Reuters IP & Science products and solutions, particularly products from the Pharma (Cortellis, Integrity) and Scholarly & Scientific Research (Web of Science, EndNote) portfolio
• Deliver Onsite & Online training sessions.
• Support sales of Scholarly and Scientific literature products including Research data analytics, work-flow, measure & management.
• Support sales of Pharma products in the Academic and Government segment
• Acquire and develop deep insight into the client and Thomson Reuters objectives, projects, and activities with the goal of improving relationships and producing results.
• Leverage knowledge of Thomson Reuters, Industry, people, products, services, resources and activities, to continually strengthen the knowledge and business relationships with assigned clients.
• Develop good understanding of the research workflow at Universities, Research institutions and Pharmaceutical corporations
• Demonstrates an understanding of each assigned firms’ critical success factors and future direction while communicating Thomson Reuters’ goals and strategic direction.
• Provides high-level consulting services and solutions that focus on the mutual goals of Thomson Reuters Systems and the client firm.
• Promotes and participates (as appropriate) in projects to ensure that Thomson Reuters meets and exceeds client expectations.
• Deliver additional projects that may be assigned
• Post Graduate, preferably from science background.
• Candidates with PHD in Biological Science would get a preference
• Background and depth of knowledge in Biomedical Research, Drug discovery preferred
• Presentation skills and the ability to relate at all levels of an organization
• Experience with in-person client interaction
• Experience in working with online scientific solutions will be an added advantage.
• Experience in customer training will be an added advantage
• Ability to effectively perform business needs analysis
• Demonstrated planning and organization skills
• Ability to travel
• Consultative and problem-solving skills
• Client service and solution oriented thinking
• Sufficient exposure to and high level of comfort with online/ digital/ technology products and environments
Education: Post Graduate
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Consultant
End Date: 5th December, 2016
To Apply Online CLICK HERE