Job Responsibilities :
· Literature search & clinical/safety data collection for product evaluation.
· Literature review for hazard assessment of new ingredients intended to be used in consumer products.
· Assessment of fragrances and flavors used in consumer products.
·Risk assessment for formulations for cosmetic applications including ingredients classification.
· Review of formulae at different stages of product development cycle
· Preparation of technical justification reports for data leverage.
· Assessment for Studies for Claim substantiation
Master’s degree in toxicology, pharmacology or relevant science discipline. Diploma in clinical sciences preferred
1-2 years of experience in the field of consumer product risk assessment or other relevant Toxicology experience. Experience in clinical safety assessment preferred.
Experience: 1-2 years
Location: Maharashtra-Greater Mumbai
Job Function: Toxicology Research
Requisition ID: 1600128511W
To apply online, Click here.