Opening for Drug Safety Associate in Accenture
– Prioritise Data Entry activities for Cases by reference to the Date of Receipt in accordance with SOPs and Guidelines;
– Data entry of safety information, including relevant medical history and laboratory data and therapy dates into the applicable Global Safety Database in accordance with Guidelines and SOPs;
– Validate data consistency and make any corrections as needed;
– Submit to Case Safety Reports for scientific and medical evaluation;
– Review responses to queries when received and update the Global Safety Database as required;
– Document any amendments to the Data Entry Conventions and agree these with the client Functional Lead, prior to their implementation;
– Participate in clinical study reconciliation activities, as requested by client; and
– Issue reconciliation listings as requested by client to the relevant Connected Entity and to client.
– Minimum graduate in Life sciences required.
– Healthcare degree preferred;
– A minimum of 2 years Pharmaceutical or Clinical experience is preferred;
– Experience with MS Office products;
– Knowledge of coding applications, databases, processes and tools is preferred;
– Experience in researching information utilizing available resources including publications and the World Wide Web;
– Effective communication, organisation and time management skills;
– Good interpersonal skills and the ability to operate effectively in an international environment;
– English language (written) proficiency must.
– Thorough knowledge of medical terminology;
– Computer proficiency and ability to work in specific databases;
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills is a must
Experience: Min. 2 years
Qualification: Graduate in life sciences
Job Number: J3743
Last Date: 5th December, 2016
To apply online, Click here.