· To Conduct Lab Experiments as per the directions from Group Leader. · Analysis of Experimental Data
· Documentation of experiments conducted.
· Maintenance of laboratory equipment
· Indenting of lab chemicals.
· Organize experimental activities safely and in cost effective manner. · Practice and suggest innovation in day to day operations
· To ensure planning, execution and timely delivery of given work.
· Basic knowledge of computer and software like chemdraw will be an advantage
Experience: 1-3 years in Chemistry
Age: 22-30 Years
Education:M.Sc. in Organic Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry/Medicinal Chemistry
Industry Type: Pharmaceutical/CRO
Functional Area: R&D
Last Date: 5th December, 2016
Apply/Forward your Resume, email@example.com