Opportunity for Pharmacist (68 Opening) at UPSSSC (Government jobs)
Department : Inspector General Jail and prison administration and reform services
No of Posts : 55 ( 29 UR, 10 SC, 16 OBC)
Grade Pay & Pay Band : 5200 to 20200 grade pay 2800
Age Limit : 18-40 years at 01 July, 2016
Qualification : Degree in subject of Life Science, Candidates must have passed government approved university diploma in pharmacy and require registered in state pharmacy council, Candidates must have 2 years experience
Department : Director Women Welfare UP
No of Posts : 13 ( 08 UR, 02SC, 03 OBC)
Grade Pay & Pay Band : 5200 to 20200 grade pay 2800
Age Limit : 18-40 years at 01 July, 2016
Qualification : Candidates must have passed government approved university diploma in pharmacy and require registered in state pharmacy council UP, Candidates must have 2 years experience as Pharmacist
Select base : Selection will be on Written test base
UR- Rs. 185/-
OBC- Rs. 185/-
SC- Rs. 95/-
ST- Rs. 95/-
Disabilities- Rs. 25/-
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION
1. Log on http://upsssc.gov.in to access the home page of the “Candidate Segment”.
2. Before filling up the form candidates are advised to carefully go through the Relevant Notification published in the Leading News Papers and also available in the “ Notifications/Advertisements” in Candidate segment page.
3. Place the mouse over the “Notifications/Advertisements” menu to view all details of notifications with respect of vacancies/post.
4. Click on “Notifications/Advertisements” link would take you to the list of all the active Notifications, where you can select to Apply for any of the listed notification by clicking on the link “Apply” against each notification.
5. Click on “Apply” button it will open option “Candidate Registration”.
For Part-I Candidate Registration process you have to click on “Candidate Registration” option it will fetch out Candidate Basic Registration page in which the candidates have to fill fundamental information, particulars and details asked for. Fields with * indication are mandatory and essential to be filled in by the candidate. Every field has clear instructions for filling up online form are written, which should be carefully read and strictly followed by the candidates while filling up the form.
6. Read User guidelines carefully using “User Instruction” option.
The Application form divided into two options namely “Candidate Registration” and “Submit Application Form”.
7. Now click on “Candidate Registration” option to accomplish 1st part of form submission.
Candidate Basic Registration form
Here the system asks for Candidate’s Personal Information including ‘Type of Recruitment’,‘Name’, ‘Father’s/husband’s name’, ‘UP Domicile’, ‘Category’,’Sub Category’, ’DOB’, Gender, ‘Marital status’, ‘Contact no’, Email-Id, Qualification details, and other relevant information.
After entering verification code Click on “Submit” button at bottom of the page, the second page that will display your Registration Slip where you can find your 11 digit registration number with detail that you can also take print for future reference.
[The candidates are supposed to fill in the Payment Details while filling up Part-II of the Online Application Submission.]
8. After Completion of PART-I Registration. On next working day after 2:00 PM you have to go through via “Fee Deposition” and choose option for payment Fee by E-Challan/I-Collect ( SBI)
[The candidates may however note that Application would be treated as incomplete and rejected unless accompanied with Part-II Application Form submission.]
9. Click on “Submit Application Form” would take you to the 2nd part of the online application.
10. Now to complete online application submission you just click on “Submit Application Form” in Candidate Segment Page.
Clicking on “Submit Application Form” button it will opens-up a page and ask for Candidate Registration Number, Fee details, Scanned photograph with signature and some of your personnel details that you filled during registration process. And click on submit button & you will be moved on next page where you can fill all information to complete form submission.
[Here the candidate is required to upload the images of recent (within three months) Color Photograph in dark clothes (contrast color with respect to white background) and Signature Specimen. Images to be uploaded should be only in (*.jpe,*.jpeg,*.jpg) format of size not exceeding 50 KB each.
[ Click to show GuideLines for Scanning Photograph with Signature ]
# The candidate should scan his signature, which has been put on white paper using Black Ink pen with his/her photograph.
Detailed Application Form:
At the top of the page there is a ‘Declaration’ for the candidates “I declare that I have read the user instructions and detailed advertisement “ candidate has to tick the check box, if does not tick the check box proccedure will be terminated. Accepting to agree only will submit the candidate’s Online Application.
This section shows information relevant to Notification i.e. Notification number, selection type, directorate/department name and post name
This section shows information about candidate personnel details i.e. Registration Number, candidate name, Father’s/Husband’s name, Gender, DOB, UP domicile, Category, Marital status, email and contact number.
Bank Transaction Details
Bank transaction details will be available here
Other Details of candidate
Other details of candidate shows the information details about UP Freedom Fighter, Ex Service, service duration etc.
Education & Experience Details
It shows you educational and experience details
Candidate address, photo & signature details
Here you will see your complete communication, Permanent address and photo with your signature.
At the bottom of the page there is a ‘Declaration’ for the candidates. Candidates are advised to go through the contents of the Declaration carefully.
After filling all above particulars there is provision for preview your detail before final submission of application form on clicking on “Preview” button. Preview page will display all facts/particulars that you have mentioned on entry time if you are sure with filled details then click on “Submit” button to finally push data into server with successfully submission report that you can print. Otherwise using “Back” button option you can modify your details.
[CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO TAKE A PRINT OF THIS PAGE BY CLICKING ON THE “Print” OPTION AVAILABLE]
11. On clicking “View Application status” option in Candidate Segment page you can see current status of candidate.
12. On clicking “List of Applications Having photo related Objections” option in Candidate Segment page candidate can see current status of uploaded photo is in objection or not.
13. On clicking “Download Forms for Eligibility Checking” option in Candidate Segment page candidate can download forms for eligibility checking by UPSSSC.
14. On clicking “Download Interview Letter” option in Candidate Segment page candidate can download Interview Letter and examination schedule details periodically.
15. On clicking “Duplicate Regi.Slip &Application form” option in Candidate Segment page candidate can download thier Duplicate Registration Slip or Detailed Application Form using with some basic credential of candidate periodically.
16. On clicking “Key Answer Sheet” candidate can download key answer sheet.
17. On clicking “List of Rejected Candidate” candidate can view Rejected candidate list.
18. On clicking “Download Admit Card” candidate can download their Admit Card using with some basic credential of candidate
19. On clicking “Download Syllabus” candidate can view syllabus of particular examination.
[Candidates applying online need NOT send hard copy of the Online Application filled by them online or any other document/certificate/testimonial to the UPSSSC Office. However they are advised to take printout of the Online Application and retain it for further communication with the UPSSSC.]
[The Candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.]
UPSSSC takes up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents at subsequent stages of examination process.
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS :
Online Application process must be completed (including filling up of Part-I and Part-II of the Form) before last date of form submission according to Advertisement, after which the web-link will be disabled.
Detailed Applicaton Form:
At the top of the page there is a declaration for the Candidates are advised to go through the content of the declaration carefully. Candidate has the option to either agree or disagree with the content of Declaration by clicking on I Agree’ or ‘I do not agree’ buttons. In case the Candidate opts to disagree, the application will be dropped and procedure will be terminated. Accepting to agree only will submit the candidate’s On-Line Application.
This section shows information relevant to Notification.
This section show information about Candidate Personal Details i.e. Registration Number, Candidate Name, Father/Husband Name, Gender, DOB, UP Domicile, Category, Marital Status, E-mail ID and Contact Number.
Other Details of candidate:
Other Details of Candidate shows the information about UP Freedom Fighter, Ex-Army service duration and physical deformity.
Education & Experience Details:
It shows Education and Experience details of the candidate.
Candidate Address, Photo & Signature Details.
It shows Communication Address and Photo with signature of the Candidate
At the bottom of the page there is a “Declaration” for the Candidates. Candidates are advised to go through the content of the Declaration carefully. After filling all above particulars there is provision for preview Candidates detail before final submission of Application Form on clicking on “Preview” button. Preview page will display all facts/Particulars that the Candidates have mentioned on entry time. If they are sure with filled details then click on “Submit” button to finally push data into server with successfully submission report that they can print.
Otherwise using “Back” button the details can be modified.
(CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO TAKE A PRINT OF THIS PAGE BY CLICKING ON THE “PRINT” OPTION AVAILABLE)
For other information candidates are advised to select desired option in ‘Home Page’ of commission’s website upsssc.gov.in CANDIDATE SEGMENT.
Last date of submission of application: 28/11/2016
For more information, Click here.