Essential: Diploma in Pharmacy /D. Pharm. (Ay.) from recognized University /Institution with two years’ experience in recognized Ayurveda Hospital or B. Pharm.
Age limit : Maximum 27years
Remunerat ion (Fixed) : Rs. 16,000/- per month
Interested Candidates fulfilling the qualifications prescribed above are requested to appear for written test /interview at the above mentioned address, date and time along with the originals for verification. Applicants should submit their application in the prescribed format, two passport size photographs and selfattested photocopies of the certificates on or before 09/12/2016.
1. The eligibility of the candidate in respect of age will be determined as on 01.01.2016 (relaxable in the case of SC/ST/OBC as provided in the Govt. of India orders)
2. The engagement would be purely on contractual basis and co-terminus with project. No claim for continuance or regular appointment will be entertained.
3. No T.A/D.A. will be admissible for attending the written test/ interview.
4. The formats for submission of bio-data may be downloaded from the Council’s website www.ccras.nic.in
5. Extension of tenure may be considered on need basis and performance of the incumbents.
Date and Time of Written Test/ Interview : Written Test on 15/12/2016 at 9.30 a.m
For application form, Click here.