Recruitment in Quality Control as Manager at THSTI
Manager (Quality Control) :
Qualifications & Experience : M.Sc. in Life Sciences/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology with minimum 5 years’ experience with small laboratory animals.
1) Carrying out health and genetic monitoring of small laboratory animals using routine microbiological and molecular techniques and must have thorough knowledge of ELISA/ PCR/ RT- PCR techniques for detection and identification of pathogenic agents in the laboratory animals and genetic markers for maintaining genetic purity of mice strains/ rats stocks.
2)Overseeing the enforcement of all the SOPs including documentations related with the animal facility.
An animal facility for research on infectious disease is being set up to cater the requirements of the NCR Biotech Science Cluster in Faridabad. The building has/ will have the facility to breed and maintain quality small laboratory animals with specific emphasis on genetically defined strains of mice/ rats including immuno-deficient strains. The faciltiy is designed to house the small laboratory animals as per national/ international standards with due quality assurance.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Appointment will be made on contract initially for a period of one year, which may extended for a further period on year to year basis subject to satisfactory performance, with an initial probation period of six months that may be extended at the discretion of the competent authority.
2. The above appointments are purely contractual in nature and those appointed to these posts will not have any claim for regularization of their employment.
3. All educational, professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/University.
4. The experience requirement specified shall be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
5. Persons working in Govt. or Public Sector undertaking should produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of written test/ skill test/ interview.
6. The age limit, qualification, experience and other requirements for the post are relaxable at the discretion of the competent authority, in case of candidates otherwise well qualified. In case candidates are not found suitable for the posts notified, they can be offered lower post / lower emoluments on the recommendation of the Selection Committee.
7. The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications from candidates.
8. Number of positions filled will be as per the need and availability of the suitable candidates.
9. Outstation SC/ST/ PwD candidates appearing for the written test/ skill test/ interview will be paid to & fro second class railway fare, as per Govt. of India rules on production of the proof of the same.
10. Reservation/ Relaxation rules will apply as per Govt. of India provisions.
11. Incomplete applications will stand summarily rejected.
12. In case a large number of applications are received for each post, screening will be done to limit the number of candidates to those possessing higher/relevant qualification. 13. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview/ written test/ skill test.
14. All results will be published on our website and all communications will be only through email.
15. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
16. Interested candidates are requested to submit the online application on or before the last date and send the signed hard copy of application with all enclosures on or before the specified date.
The procedure for online application:
a. Before filling online application, do keep the following documents handy: i. A soft copy of your passport size photo. ii. A comprehensive CV (PDF format only) containing details of qualification, positions held, professional experience/distinctions etc. iii. Application fee in the form of demand draft for an amount of Rs. 100/- in the favour of “Translational Health Science and Technology Institute” payable at Gurgaon (SC/ST/Women/PH candidates are exempted from payment of application fees).
b. Candidates are requested to use Google Chrome internet browser for best results in submission of online application.
c. Once online application is submitted, no correction/modification is possible.
d. In case of difficulty in filling up the online form, please contact email@example.com
e. On successful submission of your application, an auto-generated email containing a reference number will be sent to the email address provided. Please keep a note of the reference number for future correspondence.
f. Please do the following after submission of online application:
i. Take a print out of the application. ii. Please sign the application at the appropriate place and send the signed application with demand draft, CV, self-attested copies of certificates / documents pertaining to educational qualification and experience to reach us on or before the last date at the address given below. Head – Administration Translational Health Science and Technology Institute NCR Biotech Science Cluster, 3rd Milestone, PO Box No. 04 Faridabad – Gurgaon Expressway, Faridabad – 121001
Please super scribe the post applied for on the envelope.
g. Please note that application without signature, or those received after due date or incomplete in any other respect will be summarily rejected.
Last date for submission of online application : 02/12/2016
Last date for receiving the signed hard copy of application at THSTI : 09.12.2016