Asst. Manager – Procurement (Drugs and Surgical)
Nos. of post: 01 – Unreserved (UR)
Terms of Reference ( Job Responsibility ):
S/he will assist the procurement division in:
– Preparation of procurement plan for OSMC.
– Preparation of Standard Bidding Documents.
– Managing the tendering processes.
– Be responsible for bid evaluation, award of contract and post – contract management.
– S/he is expected to handle certain responsibilities independently as may be decided by the appropriate authorities.
– S/he will also perform any other specific duty as assigned by appropriate authority.
Eligibility criteria: Bachelor in Pharmacy (with minimum 60% of marks ) with 3 years of post – qualification experience in procurement of drugs or related activities for public health / healthcare commodities / Medical Equipments in hospitals. However relaxation of 10% marks will be given for SC / ST category candidates.
Age limit : The maximum age limit for the post is 40 years as on the last date for submission of application form i.e 19 / 11 / /2016. However relaxation of age upto 10 years for PWD candidates, 5 years for SC / ST / SEBC / Women candidates shall be allowed. Relaxation of age in case of ex-service men will be made as per Government norm.
All other mandatory general eligibility conditions as laid down in the “General Instructions” shall be applicable.
Scale of Pay: Pay Band – 2 ( Rs.9300-34800 ) with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-. DA and other allowances will be paid as per Corporation norms.
Place of posting: Head Quarter of the Corporation ( Bhubaneswar ).
A. Computer Based Written Test (weightage of 50%), which will consist of three sections –
i. Theoretical Knowledge (40 marks)
ii. Work domain knowledge (30 marks)
iii. General aptitude (30 marks).Test of General aptitude will include verbal, quantitative, comprehension and data interpretation components.
B. Career Marks – with weightage of 35%. (HSC or equivalent -10 %, Intermediate or equivalent – 10%, Qualifying degree – 15%)
C. Interview (weightage of 15%)
(Candidates will be short listed for interview in the proportion of 1:15 on the basis of score in the written test and career marks taken together as
explained above). The final selection shall be made on the basis of the total score in the written test, career marks and marks secured in
N.B. : There will be a common selection process for both the Manager and Assistant Manager – Procurement (Drugs & Surgical ). For details of the selection process, please refer to the “ General Instructions / information “ for the candidates.
Date and venue of Computer Based Written Test and Interview will be intimated through notification in the OSMC website / sms / email to the candidates.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS / INFORMATION FOR THE CANDIDATES
1. Applicants should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria mentioned for each post as advertised by Odisha State Medical Corporation Ltd. hereafter called as OSMC. They should read thoroughly the general instructions, instructions regarding filling up of the forms as given in the website.
2. Candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions have to submit online application form available at OSMC website www.osmcl.nic.in. Correct filling up of the online application form, its timely submission is the sole responsibility of the candidate.
3. More than one application i.e. multiple applications for a single post by an applicant will not be accepted. However, one candidate can apply for more than one post. However, in case of the posts of Manager and Assistant Manager – Procurement (Drugs & Surgical) there shall be one common application form and similarly for the posts of Manager and Assistant Manager – Procurement (Equipment) there shall be one common application form. For other posts, candidates have to submit separate application form for each post.
4. The candidate must be a permanent resident of Odisha. Residence / nativity / domicile certificates issued by the competent authority need to be uploaded by the candidates at the time of filling up of the forms. In case the candidate is unable to submit the certificate, he must upload an undertaking which is available in the “ How to Apply “ section. The candidate is required to submit the residence certificate before appearing for the Computer Based Written test / interview / or as will be instructed by the OSMC.
5. The candidate must have passed 7th standard examination with Odia as a language from any board recognized by Board of Secondary Education, Odisha / passed Matriculation examination with Odia as medium of examination in non-language subject or passed in Odia as a language subject in the final examination of class VII from a school or educational institution recognized by the Government of Odisha or the Central Government / passed a test in Odia in Middle English School Standard conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha.
6. The maximum age limit for all the posts is 40 years as on the last date for submission of online application form. However relaxation of age upto 10 years for PWD candidates, 5 years for SC / ST / SEBC / Women candidates shall be allowed. Relaxation of age for the Ex-Service Men will be made as per Government norms.
7. Candidates belonging to SC / ST / SEBC category shall upload latest caste certificate issued by the competent authority failing which they shall be treated as general category candidates and their eligibility shall be considered accordingly.
8. Ex-Service men have to submit discharge certificate issued by Commanding Officer of the Unit last served.
9. In case of non-availability of suitable women candidates, male candidates will be considered for selection (wherever there is reservation for women candidates).
10. Candidates should have Degrees from UGC / AICTE recognised Universities / Institutions & Govt. of India approved institutions.
For more information, Click here.