Openings for Quality control Officer @ Cargill
1. Calibration of Equipments.
2. Responsible for analysis of validation samples, stability samples, water analysis.
3. Handling and maintaining RM, FG Control samples.
4.Perform validation activitis.
5.Updation and maintenance of laboratory documents and records.
6.Conductig RM,PM,SFG&FG analysis as per test protocols.
7.Instruments and glassware calibration
Candidate Profile :
1.Adequate knowledge and understanding on the Quality Control activities.
2.Adequate knowledge in documentation ,handling of analytical instuments.
3. Prior experience in Quality Control department of pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
4. Min 2 Years experienc in QC.
Experience : min 2 years
Qualification : M.Sc
Location : Karnataka
Industry Type : Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area : QC
Last date : 20th December, 2016
To apply online, Click here.