Opening for Pharmacist in VSS Institute of Medical Sciences and Research
No.of post: UR-01, ST-03
Qualification: Must have passed +2 Science Examination under Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha/equivalent and Diploma in Pharmacy from any of the 3 (three)Medical College & Hospital of the State/any other recognized private institutions duly approved by A.I.C.T.E. and examination Conducted by the Odisha Pharmacy Board. Selection Candidate shall be made on the basis of marks secure Matriculation (20%), 10+2 Science (30%) and D.Phai Examination (50%). The candidates must have passe Middle school examination with odiya as a subject.
Monthly Remuneration: Rs. 5200/- PM
AGE: The candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not be above the age of 32 years on the date of advertisement. The upper age limit in respect of the reserved categories of candidates referred to in rule 5 shall be relaxed in accordance with provisions of the Act, rules, orders or instructions for the time being in force, for their respective categories. Further who has engaged on contractual basis under the Central Plan Scheme, State Plan Schemes and externally aided Schemes who are below the age of 45 years and have completed at least one year of continuous service shall be allowed to take part in recruitment process as specified in rule 10 of these rules.
1. The engagement on contractual basis is purely temporary and may be terminated at any time without any notice and without assigning any reasons thereof. The selected candidates will have to sign an agreement prescribed by Finance Department for the purpose.
2. The candidates shall have to submit an undertaking to the effect that they will not claim any Govt.Post/Regular appointment in future as a matter or right. They will also undertake that they will not claim any financial benefit other than the monthly consolidated amount which they will receive.
3. The candidates will not claim for any Govt, accommodation and they have to arrange their own accommodation.
4. The candidates appointed on contractual basis will not claim for inter Medical College transfer.
5. The applicants have to apply to the Superintendent, VSS IMSAR, Burla, 768017, Dist:Sambalpur by Regd.Post/Speed Post only.
6. The vacancy position /Category mentioned may vary.
7. Application received incomplete or after the stipulated date will not be entertained. The authority does not take any responsibility for postal delay, if any.
8. The Superintendent, VSS IMSAR, Burla, Sambalpur reserves the rights for cancellation/Modification of the advertisement without assigning any reason thereof.
9. The candidates will submit an affidavit issued by the Govt. Notary to serve the Institution for a period of three years at the time of joining.
10. Preference will be given to the otherwise eligible candidates who are native of Sambalpur District. If no suitable candidates are available, candidates native of other district will be considered.
Knowledge in Odia: The candidate must be able to read, write and speak Odia and passed middle school examination.
Marital status:The candidate must not have more than one spouse living if married.
MODE OF SELECTION:
Career Assessment: Total Marks =100
i) HSC (excluding 4th optional)/equivalent
ii) 2+Science(excluding 4th optional)/equivalent
iii) Diploma in Pharmacy
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED WITH THE APPLICATIONS:
1. Attested copy of Educational Qualification Certificate and mark Sheets of HSC, +2 Science, Pharmacist certificate and attested copy of the qualifying examination pass certificate and Mark sheet thereof. And also experience certificate of pharmacist engaged on contractual basis under the Central Plan Scheme, State Plan Scheme and externally aided Schemes if any.
2. Attested copy of the Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST/SEBC issued by the competent authority.
3. Attested copy of the Certificate in case of PH/Ex-Service Man/Sports Man candidates issued by the competent authority.
4. Attested copy of the latest Nativity/Residential Certificate issued by the competent Authority showing the native District of the candidate.
5. Three recent passport size photographs duly attested and signed by the applicant on the backside.
6. One number of self addressed envelop duly stamped with stamps worth Rs.25/- be enclosed with the application form.
LAST DATE : 23rd December, 2016
For download, click here.