Opening for Purchase Executive at Etico Lifesciences
Job Description :
1.Responsible for forecasting the levels of demand for services and products, keeping a constant check on stock levels.
2. Conducting research to ascertain the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery schedules and quality.
3. Forecast price trends and their impact on future activities.
4. Build and maintain good relationships with new and existing suppliers.
5. Produce reports and statistics using computer software and develop a purchasing strategy.
6. Responsible for processing payments and invoices.
7. Keep contract files and use them as reference for the future.
8. Give presentations about market analysis and possible growth.
9. Ensure suppliers are aware of business objectives, resolve vendor or contractor grievances, and claims against suppliers.
10. Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
11. Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.
12.Develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies, and procedures.
13.Oversee, supervise all other activities assigned by immediate supervisor.
Candidate Profile :
3 -7 years of experience in Purchasing of Pharmaceutical R&D Equipments, Excipients, API, Raw materials, etc.
Experience : 3-7 years
Qualification : Graduate/Post Graduate in any discipline
Location : Hyderabad (IKP)
Industry Type : CRO
Functional Area : Purchase
Last date : 28th December, 2016
Interested candidates can send their updated resumes by email to HR, Ms. Sindhura Tripuraneni at email@example.com mentioning subject line as “CV for Purchase Executive position”.