Opening for Purchase Head at Etico Lifesciences
Job Description :
1.Responsible for forecasting the levels of demand for services and products, keeping a constant check on stock levels.
2. Conducting research to ascertain the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery schedules and quality.
3. Negotiating and agreeing contracts, monitoring the quality of service provided.
4. Forecast price trends and their impact on future activities.
5. Direct and coordinate activities of personnel engaged in buying, selling, and distributing materials, equipment, machinery, and supplies.
6. Build and maintain good relationships with new and existing suppliers.
7. Produce reports and statistics using computer software and develop a purchasing strategy.
8. Responsible for processing payments and invoices.
9. Keep contract files and use them as reference for the future.
10. Give presentations about market analysis and possible growth.
11. Ensure suppliers are aware of business objectives, resolve vendor or contractor grievances, and claims against suppliers.
12. Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
13. Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.
14.Develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies, and procedures.
15. Attend meetings and trade conferences.
16. Staff training and supervise the work of staff.
17. Oversee, supervise all other activities assigned by immediate supervisor.
Candidate Profile :
13-15 years of experience in Purchasing of Pharmaceutical R&D Equipments, Excipients, API, Raw materials, etc.
Experience : 13-15 years
Qualification : Graduate/Post Graduate in any discipline
Location : Hyderabad (IKP)
Industry Type : CRO
Functional Area : Purchase
Last date : 30th December, 2016
TA/DA will be provided if candidate is called for personal round of interview.
Interested candidates can send their updated resumes by email to HR, Ms. Sindhura Tripuraneni at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning subject line as “CV for Purchase Head position”.