Recruitment for Degree in Pharmacy at CCRH – Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
Post : Assistant Director (Pharmacology)
Pay Band Pay Band-3, Rs. 15600-39100 Grade Pay +Grade Pay Rs.6600/-
Officers under the Central/State Governments/Public Undertakings/ Research Institutions/Autonomous Bodies/ Universities etc. holding
(a) analogous posts or with 05 years of service in PB-3 of Rs. 15600-39100 +Grade Pay of Rs.5400/- or equivalent; and
(b)having 05 years research/teaching experience in Pharmacology in a recognized Institution/Collegc/lJniversity after obtaining Master’s Degree in Science in Pharmacology or Master’s Degree in Pharmacy with specialization in Pharmacology.
Age limit Not exceeding 56 years as on the last date of receipt of applications.
Period of deputation including short-term contract Initially for one year.
a.Development and implementation of homoeopathic drug research studies for pharmacological evaluation through animal experimentation.
b. Overview and monitoring of drug standardization studies.
c. Coordination and liaison with institutes/organizations for conducting pharmacology studies.
d.Coordination with homoeopathic pharmacopoeia committee for input of monographs into Homoeopathic Pharmacopoeia of India (HPI).
e. Development of research based publications.
f. Capacity building of scientists and any other work assigned by the superior authority.
Place of Posting Dr. D.P. Rastogi Central Research Institute (H), A-l/Sector-24, NOIDA -201301 (U.P.)
1. The terms apd conditions of appointment shall be regulated as per extant orders of the Department of Personnel & Training, Government of India on the subject.
2. The last date for receipt of applications is 25th January, 2017.
3. The eligible candidates must apply through proper channel in the prescribed proforma (Annex-1) to the Director General, Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy, 61- 65, Institutional Area, Opposite D-Block, Janakpuri, New Delhi – 110058 along with (i) Attested copies of ACRs/APARs for last 05/03 years (ii) integrity certificate and (iii) Vigilance clearance. Applications not complete or received after the prescribed date will not be entertained. The candidates should mention “Application for the post of Assistant Director (Pharmacology) in block letters on top of the envelope.
4. CCRII reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason and also to cancel the recruitment exercise at any stage.
5. The selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India.
6. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
7. Candidates are requested to sec Council’s website ccrhindia.org.on regular basis for any new announcement in this regard.
8. Canvassing in any form OR on behalf of a candidate will be a disqualification.
9. The candidates who had earlier applied for the post vide Council’s Advt. No.26/2015 dated 31st October, 2015 need to apply afresh in terms of this advertisement.
The last date for receipt of applications is 25th January, 2017.
To download form, Click here.