Opening for CSSD Assistant in NEIGRIHMS
No. of post(s): 2 (1-UR,1-ST)
Pay Band & Grade Pay: PB-1 Rs.5200 -20200/- + Grade Pay Rs.2400
Educational Qualification & Experience:
BSc Microbiology or Pharmacology or Medical Technology (Microbiology) with three years’ experience in CSSD of a Hospital or Pharmaceutical or Operation Theatre in a Hospital. OR ‘
Stall Nurse (A Grade registration) with two years’ experience in Operation Theatre,
Theatre Assistant Course with 4 years experience in CSSD/Operation Theatre.
12® with Science from a recognized University /Board with three years’ experience in CSSD Operation Theatre and Blood Bank in any Hospital.
Age Limit (as on closing date of application): Not exceeding 30 years
1.Upper age limit is relaxable for Govt, servants up to 5 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Govt, of India.
2. Relaxation of upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Serviceman/Handicapped/Disable candidates will also be allowed as per Govt. Rules, where reservations of posts are meant for these categories only.
3.Persons working under Central/State Govemnient/Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous organization should submit their applications through proper channel. They may, however, send an advance copy of the application along with enclosures which should reach before the prescribed last date.
4. The decision of the Institute as to eligibility or otherwise of a candidate will be Final.
5. The applicants, who do not have requisite qualifications up to the last date for submission of applications, will not be considered.
6. Canvassing of any kind will be a disqualification.
7. In case response to the post is large in number screening will be restricted to those with higher percentage of marks.
8. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
9. Mere fulfilling the minimum educational qualification and experience doesn’t bestow right to a candidate to be called for tesl/interview.
10. Institute reserves the right to reject or accept any candidature without assigning any reason thereof.
11. Due to dearth of quarters, the institute is not in a position to provide quarters to selected candidates. If quarters are not provided tire officer will be entitled to House Rent Allowances (HRA) as per prescribed rules.
12. The Institute will not be responsible for non-receipt/late receipt of any communication send by the candidates due to postal delay/lost in transit.
13. The number of vacancies indicated against each category of posts is provisional and may increase or decrease depending on the actual needs of the Institute.
14. The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of the application from the candidates.
15.Complete applications may be sent in the prescribed proforma alongwith attested copies of cerlificates/testimonials and two copies of recent passport size photographs to the “Deputy Director (Admn) ”, North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong-793018 SUPERSCRIBING “Application for the post of________________”
Last date of receipt of applications is 24th December, 2016.
Advertisement No.NEIGR-GAD fRC)/35/2013/Pt. Dt. 22.11.2016
To download form, Click here.
For original notification, Click here.