Opening for Pharmacy graduates as Technical Assistant under Health & Family Welfare Department in TPSC (Govt. Job)
Posts of Technical Assistant (Pharmacy) : 02 (two) (UR-01 & ST-01) permanent posts of Technical Assistant (Pharmacy), Group-B (Non-Gazetted) under the Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Tripura in
Scale of pay Rs. 10,230-34,800/- PB-3, with Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/- .
Essential Qualifications: Bachelor in Pharmacy from any recognized Board or University.
Desirable: 2 years laboratory experience in a recognized pharmaceutical institution. Experience certificate to be issued by the respective Institution/Department/Faculty etc. as the case may be.
Other Important information:-
(1) The number of post to be filled up is subject to increase or decrease following requisition of the Department.
(2) Prescribed Form availability:- The 4(four) pages Application Form printed in colour font will be available from all Branches/Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 14711 in favour of the Secretary, T.P.S.C. in the same Branch/Extension counter as a single window system without any extra charge/Commission from the candidates. In addition, the said prescribed Form printed in colour font (A4 size 90 GSM paper) can also be down loaded from the Website http://www.tpsc.gov.in and in that case, the prescribed Recruitment Fee is to be paid to the Account No.31176521319 of the State Bank of India (core banking branches) in favour of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission. The Bank deposit Receipt is to be affixed with the filled up application form in the specified Box on the 2nd page of the form.
(3) Rate of Recruitment Fees: – Group-B Posts:- Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred and fifty) only for General Candidates and Rs. 100/-(Rupees one hundred) only for ST/SC/BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
(4) SC/ST Candidates of other States (not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura) should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates.
(5)Applicants must be in possession of the prescribed minimum qualification(s) for the post on the closing date for submission of application as mentioned in the advertisement.
(6) Application in the prescribed form duly filled in by the candidate and 2(two) copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card along with the copies of self attested certificates, self addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of Rs. 5/- (rupees five) is to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat by 5.00 PM of the closing date (31-12-2016). Applicants may obtain the acknowledgement including Receipt Number from reception counter of the Commission. The candidates, who will send application by post, are also required to attach to the application; a self-addressed Post-card indicating the Advertisement No. and name of the post applied for. Application will be acknowledged by the Commission by returning this card to the candidate after indicating the Registration No. allotted to the candidate. No separate acknowledgement other than this card will be sent to them.
(7) Decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate at any stage of the selection process shall be final.
(8)Assessment and evaluation of the answer scripts done by the Commission shall be final and shall not be open to scrutiny by any external authority.
(9) Date, time and venue of Screening Test/ Personality Test will be notified in due course.
(10)For further details, read the “Instructions to candidates”, in the prescribed Application Form and also please visit the Website of the Commission- tpsc.gov.in
Last Date : 31st December, 2016