PHARMA QUIZ 47
Pharma quiz 47 is another update to our series of MCQ QUIZ. The aim is to make life easier for aspirants looking for GPAT/NIPER exam paper practice. Our each quiz consist of 1o MCQs based on complete B.Pharm syllabus. At times there could be one subject or topic dominant in a quiz but we make sure the other subjects/topics get their due in upcoming quizzes. The answers to these questions is given at the end.
1. Electromagnetic radiations used in the PMR spectroscopy is:
a) UV radiations
b) Radio wave frequency
c) Infrared radiations
d) Short wave radiations
2. The electrophilic substitution reactions occurring at pyrrole occurs most predominantly at :
3. The electrophilic substitution reactions occurring at indole occurs most predominantly at :
4. Which of the following heterocyclic compounds will readily undergo Diels-Alder reaction?
5. Which of the following compounds has the MOST deshielded protons?
6. The time dependent viscosity change is observed in some fluids. In one such case, Gel-Sol-Gel transformation is observed. This phenomenon popularly known as:
b) Negative Thixotropy
d) Bingham bodies
7. An typical example of Bingham bodies include:
8. Which of the following is the unit of kinematic viscosity?
9. The fluid in which viscosity increases with increase in rate of shear is considered as:
a) Plastic flow
b) Dilatant flow
c) Pseudoplastic flow
d) Newtonian flow
10. An typical example of pseudoplastic fluid include: